2 Cabinet Girls is a fast-growing, small business based out of Apex, North Carolina. We’re always on the lookout for great people to join our crew.
We’re in the cabinet painting business, and need someone who is handy, dependable, and a hard worker. You will have the chance to do lots of different jobs, but the main aspects we need help with are painters, prep people and installers/carpenters who are detail-oriented.
Who we hire
You could probably work anywhere because you’re an “A player”. 2 Cabinet Girls is built on a single overarching belief… that helping our customers realize their dream is the only way to ensure that our company succeeds. Everything we do, every decision we make, reflects that belief.
We start by hiring for character traits like empathy, modesty, respect, trust, reliability, and patience. After that, we stay out of the way and let people do what they do best.
What we expect from you
- You may be working on location at customer’s homes throughout the Triangle area, we expect you to be prompt, clean, organized, and polite.
- You’ll usually be working with other members of our crew, you must remain professional at all times.
- You’ll need to be at the shop by 8 am every day.
- Understand and comply with all safety procedures and practices per company policies.
- You don’t use tobacco products or vape.
What you bring to the equation
- You are detail-oriented. You have the ability to keep details of multiple jobs clear in your head so things don’t fall through the cracks.
- Ability to understand and carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to stay focused and complete tasks on time.
- You have the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Dependable transportation.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Did I mention detail-oriented?
What you’ll get from us
This is a full-time position, roughly 35 to 45 hours a week (depending on how many hours you need/want) with a flexible schedule. Salary will depend on experience, but what we’re looking for is someone who can grow with the company and possibly fill an expanded role in the future. Your initial pay rate is based on prior experience but is adjusted to compensate for your outstanding work.