2 Cabinet Girls is a fast-growing, small business based out of Apex, North Carolina. We’re always on the lookout for great people to join our team.
This position is for a painting supervisor to join us. The position is a heavy, part-time position with an opportunity for a lot more as we continue growing. You will be painting alongside the team you’ll be responsible for. Your success will largely be determined by your teams speed and quality.
We’re known for being on-time, detail oriented, and extremely neat/clean. You will be expected to be the same.
Experience is required. Your painting experience doesn’t have to be in cabinet painting, but you must have painting experience and supervisory experience.
The Minimum to Expect
- A very tight schedule, every single week.
- A constant push to do flawless work under time constraints.
- Daily communication to coordinate with the team.
- Moderate physical labor while wearing protective paint gear.
What You’re Awesome at
- You’re the type of person who can push through any situation.
- You are logic driven, not emotionally driven.
- You are open to learning new things.
- Your open to trying things a different way.
- Problems are to be solved, not dwelled on.
- You embrace change, and love making the process better.
What Others Say About You
- You’re humble.
- You’re reliable.
- You’re organized.
- You’re warm, friendly, approachable, and have an innate desire to help others.
- You’re resourceful and creative.
What You’ll Get
This is a position that will start somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-30 hours per week. This is a contractor position. That means you are paid your entire hourly wage and then it’s up to you to pay taxes, etc.
We want to continue the growth we’ve had over the past 4 years, that means we need people who are invested in helping make that happen. You need to be able to see the big picture to reap the rewards that are awaiting the right person.