2 Cabinet Girls is a fast-growing, small business based out of Apex, North Carolina. We’re always on the lookout for great people to join our crew.
This position is for a painter to join our crew that travels to our customer’s home and paints the cabinets in-place. The position is full-time, jobs usually run from 9 AM to 4 PM each day.
We paint kitchen cabinets, in our customer’s homes and we’re known for being on-time, detail oriented, and extremely neat and clean.
Some experience is helpful. Your painting experience doesn’t have to be in cabinet painting.
Will You Thrive?
You’ll be in our customer’s home. Although you’ll have minimal interaction with the homeowners, you’ll be expected to be courteous and attentive at all times. You will be part of a small team that will include at least 2 other people. There’s neither the time or desire for drama.
The Minimum to Expect
- Arrive at Triangle area homes on time and ready to work.
- Kitchen cabinets tend to be dirty, if you get grossed out easily this might be a problem.
- Typical day will last about 4 to 8 hours.
- You are comfortable working at heights on a ladder.
- Last minute excuses hurt everyone else on the team.
- Prep work is essential, you can’t cut corners.
- Training is short, then you’re in the deep-end and expected to swim.
- Your hourly rate will depend on your experience, but your pay will be raised as you become faster, better and more dependable.
What You’re Awesome at
- You take pride in your work, even the stuff no one sees.
- You can figure out how to solve problems without freaking out.
- You can focus on a single task.
- You want to make people happy.
- You are logic driven, not emotionally driven.
- You embrace change, and love making the process better.
- You listen much more than you talk.
What Others Say About You
- You’re humble.
- You’re reliable.
- You’re organized.
- You’re warm, friendly, approachable, and have an innate desire to help others.
- You’re resourceful and creative.
What You’ll Get
This is a position that will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-40 hours per week. This is a contractor position. That means you are paid your full hourly salary and any taxes, etc. are up to you.