2 Cabinet Girls is a fast-growing, small business based out of Holly Springs, North Carolina. We’re always on the lookout for great people to join our crew.
This position is for a painter to join our in-house crew. The position is part-time, mostly Monday through Wednesdays, morning-early afternoon.
It’s the perfect schedule for stay-at-home moms – you’ll always be home in time for the bus. We paint kitchen cabinets, in our customer’s homes and we’re known for being on-time, detail oriented, and extremely neat and clean.
Experience is required. Your painting experience doesn’t have to be in cabinet painting, but you must have painting experience.
Will You Thrive?
You’ll be in our customer’s home. Although you’ll have minimal (if any) interaction with the homeowners, you’ll be expected to be courteous and attentive at all times. You will be part of a small team that will include at least 2 other people. There’s neither the time or desire for drama.
The Minimum to Expect
- Arrive at Triangle area homes on time and ready to work.
- Kitchen cabinets tend to be dirty, if you get grossed out easily this might be a problem.
- Typical day will last about 3 or 4 hours.
- Last minute excuses hurt everyone else on the team.
- Prep work is essential, you can’t cut corners.
- Training is short, then you’re in the deep-end and expected to swim.
What You’re Awesome at
- You take pride in your work, even the stuff no one sees.
- You can focus on a single task.
- You want to make people happy.
- You are logic driven, not emotionally driven.
- You embrace change, and love making the process better.
- You listen way more than you talk and love truly connecting with people.
What Others Say About You
- You’re humble.
- You’re reliable.
- You’re organized.
- You’re warm, friendly, approachable, and have an innate desire to help others.
- You’re resourceful and creative.
What You’ll Get
This is a position that will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-15 hours per week. This is a contractor position. That means you are paid your full hourly salary and any taxes, etc. are up to you.