2 Cabinet Girls is a fast-growing, small business based out of Apex, North Carolina. We’re always on the lookout for great people to join our crew.
This position is for an executive assistant and driver and maybe even photographer to work directly with the owner. You will help Kristen with all of the things she needs help with each day and also drive her to new project consultations each day so she can continue to work in the car. The position is full-time, jobs usually run from about 8 AM to 3 PM each day.
We paint kitchen cabinets in our customer’s homes and we’re known for being on-time, detail oriented, and extremely neat and clean – the same is expected from you.
Some driving experience would be helpful, but isn’t necessary. Your driving record needs to be spotless – and yes, we’ll be checking it.
Will You Thrive?
This position will require someone who can stay focused. Each day you will have anywhere from a few items to a dozen projects to keep up with. You’ll need to be uber-organized and reliable. The phrase, “oh, I forgot” should not be part of your vocabulary.
The Minimum to Expect
- Arrive at the Apex shop on time and ready to work.
- You are confident driving a mid-sized SUV that isn’t yours.
- Typical day will last about 4 to 8 hours.
- You are comfortable taking direction and then making sure things get done.
- You will often be asked to take “after” photos in customer’s homes.
- You will be expected to finish tasks on-time, or check-in.
- Training is short, then you’re in the deep-end and expected to swim.
- Most days you will be spending at least half the day driving Kristen’s car. Occasionally you will have to run an errand in your own vehicle
What You’re Awesome at
- You take pride in your work, even the stuff no one sees.
- You can figure out how to solve problems without freaking out.
- You can focus on a single task.
- You want to make people happy.
- You are logic driven, not emotionally driven.
- You embrace change, and love making the process better.
- You listen much more than you talk.
What Others Say About You
- You’re humble.
- You’re reliable.
- You’re organized.
- You’re warm, friendly, approachable, and have an innate desire to help others.
- You’re resourceful and creative.
What You’ll Get
This is a position that will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-40 hours per week. This is a contractor position. That means you are paid your full hourly salary and any taxes, etc. are up to you.