2 Cabinet Girls is a fast-growing, small business based out of Apex, North Carolina. We’re always on the lookout for great people to join our crew.
You will meet in the homes of our customers that have already agreed to a quote from us, and who are ready to take the next step and be added to our schedule. When meeting with them, you will explain our process, confirm the items on the quote are accurate, and help with paint and other design selections. If the customer is then ready to proceed, you collect their deposit.
After this meeting, you will create a follow-up email confirming the discussion and scope of work, upload the pictures to the job folder & provide the information to the scheduling assistant so the job can be added to our system.
We have customers all over Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, and Cary as well as some other towns in between. The follow-up paperwork can be done from home. The position is full-time, you should expect to be available from about 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day.
We paint kitchen cabinets in our customer’s homes and we’re known for being on-time, detail-oriented, and extremely neat and clean – the same is expected from you.
Will You Thrive?
This position will require someone who can stay focused. Each day you will have anywhere from a few items to a dozen projects to keep up with. You’ll need to be uber-organized and reliable. The phrase, “oh, I forgot” should not be part of your vocabulary.
The Minimum to Expect
- You have excellent verbal and written communication.
- You are completely at ease in using all forms of electronic communication including email, texting, online chat, Zoom, Webex, etc.
- You have been told by others that you have a good design eye and decorating skills.
- A typical day will last anywhere between 4 and 8 hours.
- You are comfortable taking direction and then making sure things get done.
- You will often be asked to take photos in customers’ homes and have a phone or digital camera that is capable of producing quality images.
- You have a very reliable vehicle to get to each appointment.
- You will be expected to finish tasks on time or check-in so that the plan can be adjusted.
What You’re Awesome at
- You take pride in your work, even the stuff no one sees.
- You can figure out how to solve problems without freaking out.
- You can focus on a single task.
- You want to make people happy.
- You are logic driven, not emotionally driven.
- You embrace change, and love making the process better.
- You listen much more than you talk.
What Others Say About You
- You’re humble.
- You’re reliable.
- You’re organized.
- You’re warm, friendly, approachable, and have an innate desire to help others.
- You’re resourceful and creative.
What You’ll Get
This is a position that will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 30-40 hours per week. This is a contractor position. That means you are paid your full hourly salary and any taxes, etc. are up to you.
Apply below and let us know why we would be lucky to have you as part of our team.