This position is for an experienced cabinet door and drawer installer to join the team. The position is a Monday through Friday, and roughly 25-35
You will need to have dependable transportation to get to Apex every day, but you will be using company vehicles for your work. You will be removing cabinet doors and drawer fronts from customer’s homes and bringing them back to the shop to be painted. You will also be taking freshly painted cabinet drawers and drawer fronts to customer’s homes and re-installing them. You will also be part of the team that prepares the door for painting when needed. Your success will be determined by the combination of your speed and quality work.
We’re known for being on-time, detail oriented, and extremely neat/clean. You will be expected to be the same.
Some experience is required. Your experience doesn’t have to be in the kitchen cabinet world, but you must have experience working with tools and meeting tight schedules.
What to Expect
- A very tight schedule, every single week.
- A constant push to do flawless work under time constraints.
- Daily communication to coordinate with the team.
- Moderate physical labor.
What You’re Awesome at
- You’re the type of person who can push through any situation.
- You are logic driven, not emotionally driven.
- You are open to learning new things.
- You’re open to trying things a different way.
- Problems are to be solved, not dwelled on.
- You embrace change, and love making the process better.
What Others Say About You
- You’re humble.
- You’re reliable.
- You’re organized.
- You’re warm, friendly, approachable, and have an innate desire to help others.
- You’re resourceful and creative.
What You’ll Get
This is a position that will start somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 hours per week. This is a contractor position. That means you are paid your entire hourly wage and then it’s up to you to pay taxes, etc.
We want to continue the growth we’ve had over the past 5 years, that means we need people who are invested in helping make that happen. You need to be able to see the big picture to reap the rewards that are awaiting the right person.