2 Cabinet Girls is a fast-growing, small business based out of Apex, North Carolina.
We have a need for a part-time, mostly remote administrative assistant. Mostly remote means that you would be able to do almost everything from your own home/office/co-working space once you get the hang of everything.
Will You Thrive?
We will expect a lot from you. You’ll be pushed to a level of service and commitment that is rarely seen anymore. You will be expected to perform at that level every day, and you will have the very best supporting cast to support you doing the best work of your life. You will be an integral part of this business as it grows.
The Minimum to Expect
- Answer a torrent of emails.
- Reply to questions from prospects and current jobs.
- Co-ordinate between teams to make sure they have what they need.
- Lots of text messaging, starting as early as 7:00 am (from people dropping shifts at the last minute).
- Occasionally driving locally to pick something up during a crunch.
What You’re Awesome at
- You’re an organizational ninja.
- You have lists that you love working through, but you’re also flexible.
- You want to make people happy.
- You are logic driven, not emotionally driven.
- WordPress is second nature to you.
- Photoshop is your go-to for almost all things graphical.
- You embrace change, and love making the process better.
- You listen way more than you talk and love truly connecting with people
What Others Say About You
- You’re humble.
- You’re reliable.
- You’re organized.
- You’re warm, friendly, approachable, and have an innate desire to help others.
- You’re resourceful and creative.
What You’ll Get
This is a position that will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 – 30 hours per week. This is a contractor position. That meaans you are paid your entire hourly wage and then it’s up to you to pay taxes, etc.